The following people were recently charged by the Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office:
• Raymond Gene Griffin Jr., 44, of 167 Airport Road, Apartment 7, Pageland, was charged with third-degree assault and battery.
• Jennifer Joye Keith, 35, of 112 Main Street, Society Hill, was charged with assault and battery.
• Billy Wayne Gregory, 37, of 101 Willie Lear Road, Chesterfield, was charged with possession of methamphetamines.
• Emonte Antonio Brooks, 17, of 3184 Hunts Mill Road, Patrick, was charged with third-degree assault and battery.
• Kelley Marcille Jones, 27 of 2464 Hunts Mill Road, Patrick, was charged with criminal domestic violence.
• Stacey Michelle Tarlton, 42, of 101 Saddlebrook Road, Cheraw, was charged with assault on a law enforcement officer.
• Jeffery Earl Griggs, 49, of 1932 Brown Springs Church Road, Patrick, was charged with criminal domestic violence.
• Courtney Guy Chapman III, 59, of 210 Bryan Circle, Rockingham, North Carolina, was charged with possession of stolen property.
• Larry Wayne Douglas, 41, of 542 Salem Road, Bennettsville, was charged with driving under suspension.
Arrest reports published in The Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrests and criminal summonses such as citations. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty in a court of law.