The following people were recently charged by the Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office:
• Sherri Renee Little, 31, of 26337 S.C. 9, Pageland, was charged with disorderly conduct.
• Edward Bayden Marze, 22, of 996 South Arrant St., Apartment 4B, Pageland, was charged with child abuse.
• Kevin Chapman, 36, of 106 Burchwood Circle, Cheraw, was charged with manufacturing marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Angela Altman Bright, 43, of 333 Grady Smith Lane, Chesterfield, was charged with being a pedestrian under the influence.
• Harold Terry Chambers, 32, of 83 Central Place Lane, Pageland, was charged with public drunkenness.
• Mark Edward Spencer Jr., 20, of 398 Green Meadow Road, Cheraw, was charged with being a minor in possession of beer/alcohol.
• Curtis Daniel Wilkes, 34, of 71 Press Walters Road, Hartsville, was charged with criminal domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature.
• Robert Melton McLain, 51, of 2061 Campbell Road, Patrick, was charged with assault in the third degree.
Arrest reports published in The Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrests and criminal summonses such as citations. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty in a court of law.