Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office - arrests for Aug. 22, 2013
by By Karen Kissiah
The following arrests were recently made by the Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office:
• Ashford Cecil Wadsworth, 26, of 33505 Hwy 9, Pageland, was arrested for destruction/damage/vandalism of property and simple possession of marijuana.
• Deshawn D. Peterkin, 24, of 3254 Rocky Ridge Road, Wallace, was arrested on two counts of distribution of crack cocaine.
• Shynica D. Jones, 23, of 187 Appin Road, Bennettsville, was arrested on drug/narcotic violations of distribution.
• William Bladimir Andino, 23, of 10305 Cannarti Drive, Charlotte, N.C., was arrested for driving under the influence.
• Phillip Michael Bradshaw, 58, of 17285 Hartsville Ruby Road, Hartsville, was arrested for destruction/damage/vandalism of property.
• Jeffery Waylon Walters, 30, of 123 Silas Lane, Hartsville, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• Shonda Sharlene McKay, 39, of 5926 Loch Arbor Lane, Charlotte, N.C., was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• William Payne, 45, of 117 John Miller Road, Jefferson, was arrested for criminal domestic violence.
• Felicia Renae Rorie, 34, of 117 Brahma Lane, Cheraw, was arrested for misuse of 911.
• Jamar Nathaniel Colon-Durr, 24, of 5305 State Line Road, Marshville, N.C., was arrested for drunkenness.
• Ronald Eugene Campbell, 57, of 2230 West Market Street, Cheraw, was arrested for criminal domestic violence.
• Clifford Alfred Curren, 62, of 4608 Ansonville, N.C., was arrested for theft from coin-operated machine or device.
• Randall Todd Estridge, 46, of 482 McManus Street, Pageland, was arrested for trespass of real property and destruction/damage/vandalism of property.
Arrest reports published in the Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrest and criminal summons such as citations. The Chronicle lists them all as arrests. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty in a court of law.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Local Gas Prices