Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office - arrests for Sept. 12, 2013
The following arrests were recently made by the Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office:
• Beulah Marie Steen, 26, of 1884 Tadlock Road, Pageland, was arrested for giving false information to police.
• Robert Louallen, 36, of 258 Black Creek Church Road, Jefferson, was arrested for giving false information to police.
• Abaji Javian Powe, 29, of 1611 Old Ridge Road, Chesterfield, was arrested for distribution of crack cocaine and distribution of morphine.
• Jerome K. Thompson, 51, of 105 A Agerton Street, Cheraw, was arrested for drug/narcotics violations/distribution.
• Kimberly Gainey, 42, of 1787 Hwy 601 North, Pageland, was arrested for assault and battery second degree.
• Anthony Blake Horton, 29, of 5139 Ousldale Road, Patrick, was arrested for speeding and drug equipment violations.
• Jose Santos Vazquez, 38, of 7117 Twillingate Drive, Charlotte, N.C., was arrested for not having a South Carolina Drivers license.
• Julius Calvin Curry, 44, of 996 Hillian Edwards Road, Cheraw, was arrested for aggravated assault criminal domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature, resisting arrest with a deadly weapon, and aggravated assault.
• Charles Augusta Perry, 61, of 4522 White Plains Church Road, Jefferson, was arrested for criminal domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature.
• Ernest Barrino, 74, of 237 Hoover Myers Lane, Pageland, was arrested for aggravated assault.
• Larry McCain Jr., 43, of 625 Hood Park Lane, Lancaster, was arrested for motor vehicle theft.
• Warren A. Alexander, 28, of Apt. 7 B Westside, Pageland, was arrested for criminal domestic violence.
• Jonathan Aaron Hindman, 28, of 230 Oakland Church Road, Chesterfield, was arrested for criminal domestic violence.
Arrest reports published in the Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrest and criminal summons such as citations. The Chronicle lists them all as arrests. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty in a court of law.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Local Gas Prices