The following arrests were recently made by the Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office:
• Kimmie Lynne Rivers, 43, of 972 Tadlock Road, Jefferson, was arrested for two counts of assault and battery third degree, and drug paraphernalia.
• Gregory Phillip Demby, 51, of 1426 Evans Mill Road, Pageland, was arrested for drug paraphernalia.
• Taylor Raquel Hyde, 23, of 545 S. 5th St., McBee, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• Robert McLain, 26, of 143 Duncan Road, Pageland, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• Cody William Mobley, 21, of 131 Morningwood Lane, Mt. Croghan, was arrested for assault by mob, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
• Cotty Truesday Watkins, 22, of 1892 McBee Hwy, Kershaw, was arrested for threatening the life of a public official.
• George S. Faile, 24, of 1089 Garnette Road, Lancaster, was arrested for threatening the life of a public official.
• Kendrick Lance Gleich, 24, of 170 Tim Hickey Circle, Cheraw, was arrested for criminal domestic violence.
• Takota Lashyrel Tyson, 23, of 327 Duncan Road, Pageland, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
Arrest reports published in the Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrest and criminal summons such as citations. The Chronicle lists them all as arrests. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty in a court of law.