Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office
By Karen Kissiah
The following arrests were recently made by the Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office:
• Dylan Shane Turner, 18, 1706 Hartsville-Ruby Road, Hartsville, was arrested for distribution of marijuana and three counts of distribution of a controlled substance.
• Karen Turner, 36, of 1706 Hartsville-Ruby Road, Hartsville, was arrested for attempt and conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance.
• James Farrell Massey, 39, of 6125 Winsworth Gate Lane, Charlotte, N.C., was arrested for failure to stop for a blue light, driving under suspension, operating an uninsured vehicle, and theft from a motor vehicle.
• Thomas James Smith, 35, of 2946 Camp Coker Road, Society Hill, was arrested for criminal domestic violence.
• Clifford Bernard Evans, 50, 303 North Oak Street, Pageland, was arrested for drunkenness.
• Jeffery Lavon Jacobs Jr., 22, of 3305 Highway 38 North, Bennettsville, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• Phillip Scott Shaw, 48, of 556 Roy Shaw Road, Chesterfield, was arrested for consuming marijuana, drug equipment violations and operating an uninsured vehicle.
• Johnnie Ray Marshall Jr., 22, of 10 Zion Street, Cheraw, was arrested for distribution of crack cocaine, and two counts of other drug/narcotic violations.
• Fredrick Allen Williams, 45, of 234 Fletcher Street, Bennettsville, was arrested for distribution of crack cocaine.
• Jerry A. Loflin, 67, of 462 Goodman Circle, Cheraw, was arrested on two counts of distribution of marijuana and distribution of a schedule 3 drug.
• James Brandon Mashburn, 26, of 4033 Hwy 177, Wallace, was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
• Chris Rayshon Baylor, 31, of 3460 Midway Road, Cheraw, was arrested for criminal domestic violence.
• Jimmy Lee Nivens, 62, of 90 Brahma Lane, Cheraw, was arrested for suspicious activity/noise complaint.
Arrest reports published in the Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrest and criminal summons such as citations. The Chronicle lists them all as arrests. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty in a court of law.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Local Gas Prices