The following arrests were recently made by the Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office:
• Jennifer Baker Hoffman, 32, of 269 R.W. Tadlock Lane, Pageland, was arrested for credit card/automatic teller machine fraud.
• Patricia Leerean Hillian, 52, of 113 Powe Street, Cheraw, was arrested for three counts or distribution of crack cocaine.
• Kathy Ann Freeman, 39, of 2643 Cat Pond Road, Patrick, was arrested for criminal domestic violence.
• James Robert Cook, 46, of 2643 Cat Pond Road, Patrick, was arrested for criminal domestic violence.
• Nicholas Shannon Penny, 33, of 912 East Boulevard, Chesterfield, was arrested for burglary/breaking and entering.
• Matthew Alan Gaddis, 29, of 531 Jenkins, Pageland, was arrested for possession with intent to distribute marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Estuardo Seoc, 26, of 1217 Hancock Hill Road, Mt. Croghan, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• Stacie Lynn Hunter, 24, of 2008 Shadey Lane, Monroe, N.C., was arrested for simple possession, possession of paraphernalia, and unlawful weapon.
• Timothy Levion Johnson, 39, of 219 Soon Circle, Cheraw, was arrested for criminal domestic violence.
• John Christopher Quick II, 20, of 252 Brahma Lane, Cheraw, was arrested for burglary/breaking and entering, motor vehicle theft, and two counts of theft from a motor vehicle.
Arrest reports published in the Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrest and criminal summons such as citations. The Chronicle lists them all as arrests. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty in a court of law.