The following arrests were recently made by the Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office:
• Anastasia Lashawn Quick, 24, of 1211 Couthewn Drive, Rockingham, was arrested for simple possession of marijuana.
• Danasia Shavone Walls, 19, of 119 Charann Lane, Rockingham, was arrested for possession with intent to distribute marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Manuel Randolph McIntyre, 28, of 6638 Angelus Road, Ruby, was arrested for failure to stop for a blue light, and driving under suspension.
• Troy Deen Whipple, 47, of 13650 South East St., Oklawaha, Fla., was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• Barbara Jean McCord, 32, of 11 Hatchery Road, Pageland, was arrested for driving under suspension and failure to return a suspended license.
• Robert Mitchell Hough, 48, of 367 Cross Roads Church Road, Mt. Croghan, was arrested for trespass sing and misue of 911.
• Michael Reed Campbell, 45, of 201 Pine Crest Lane, Cheraw, was arrested for driving under the influence, driving under suspension, and simple possession of marijuana.
Arrest reports published in the Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrest and criminal summons such as citations. The Chronicle lists them all as arrests. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty in a court of law.