The following people were recently charged by the Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office:
• Billy Ray William, 53, of 31 HM Terry, Jefferson, was charged with driving under the influence and open container.
• Thomas Shelton, 58, 2507 Black Church Creek Road, Pageland, was charged with consuming methamphetamine.
• Travis Scott Reep, 22, of 742 Highway 120, Mooresboro, NC, was charged with possession of a controlled substance.
• Simon Peter Robinson, 29, of Tory Road, Pageland, was charged with aggravated assault.
• Dashante Darnel Balckburn, 19, of 231 Railroad Ave., Bennettsville, was charged with simple possession of marijuana.
• Linda Gay Hunt, 60, of 2291 Freeman Road, Chesterfield, was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
• Silverio Sanchez Torres, 40, of 201 Zion Church Road, Pageland, was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
• Lucy Emanuel Starling, 47, of 60 Lindsey Lane, Cheraw, was charged with distribution of a controlled substance.
• Stephanie Marie Colon, 34, of 526 Longhorn Lane, Cheraw, was charged with assault and battery.
• Neshawn Rene Nelson, 27, of 1489 Fleetwood Drive, Lancaster, was charged with disorderly conduct.
• Derrick Dewayne Blakeney, 34, of 1884 Evans Mill Road, Pageland, was charged with assault and battery.
• Thomas Allen Connor Jr., 42, of 990 Baker Road, Jefferson, was charged with criminal domestic violence.
• James William Price, 40, of 168 Depot St., Mt. Croghan, was charged with assault and battery, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest.
Arrest reports published in the Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrests and criminal summonses such as citations. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty in a court of law.