These people were recently charged by members of the Cheraw Police Department:
• Gregory Undrell Edwards, 30, of 157 Honeysuckle Lane, Pageland, was charged with driving under the influence and reckless driving.
• Philip Lee Brown, 33, of 110 Thurman Ave., Ruby, was charged with public drunk and drug paraphernalia.
• Andrew Scott Cook, 19, of 4299 Hunts Mill Road, Cheraw, was charged with burglary.
• Kahdjiah Brianna Little, 20, of 509 Marshall St., Wadesboro, was charged with shoplifting.
• Raven Symne Bennett, 21, of 801 E. Boulevard, Chesterfield, was charged with shoplifting.
• Brandon Seth McNeely, 31, of 2274 Watts St., Morganton, N.C., was charged with reckless driving, no S.C. drivers license, and failure to register vehicle.
• Dashawn Christopher Smith, 20, of 824 Marshall St., Cheraw, was charged with assault and battery by mob second degree.
• Travis Mark Anthony Dickey, 18, of 111 Calhoun Drive, Cheraw, was charged with assault and battery by mob third degree.
• Stanley Sharper Jr., 23, of 229 Godfrey St., Cheraw, was charged with possession of a pistol by a felon and discharge of a firearm in a dwelling.
Arrest reports published in the Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrests and criminal summonses such as citations. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty in a court of law.