These people were recently charged by members of the Cheraw Police Department:
• Steven Thomas Poston, 34, of 157 Forest Hills Drive, Cheraw, was charged with driving under suspension.
• Antonio Jamel Brown, 18, of 128 Vickie Lane, Cheraw, was charged with trespassing/entering premises.
• Douglas Wayne Mauldin Jr., 21, of 1524 Mountain Creek Road, Albemarle, N.C., was charged with shoplifting and failure to stop for a blue light.
• Antwan Gervic Bloomfield, 19, of 6 Jackson Lane, Cheraw, was charged with simple possession of marijuana.
• Michael Demond McIver, 37, of 46 Victory Drive, Cheraw, was charged with trespassing/entering premises.
• Dewayne McManus, 41, of 205 Fordville Road, Cheraw, was charged with criminal domestic violence.
• Phillip Burguess, 52, of 627 Cherry St., Wadesboro, was charged with shoplifting.
• Roger McCaskil, 26, of 617 1/2 McLeod St., Bennettsville, was charged with malicious injury to personal property and disorderly conduct.
• Ashley Charlene Sterling, 24, of 117 Huger St., Cheraw, was charged with forgery.
Arrest reports published in The Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrests and criminal summonses such as citations. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty in a court of law.