These people were recently charged by members of the Cheraw Police Department:
• Travis Shane Gray, 19, of 2608 New Market Road, Hartsville, was charged with driving under suspension.
• Charles Christopher Dixon, 42, of 701 W. Greene St., Cheraw, was charged with criminal sexual conduct second degree.
• Rodney L. Thomas, 28, of 403 Lawson St., Florence, was charged with simple possession of marijuana and driving under suspension.
• Jennifer Lynn Bryant, 30, of 166 Forest Hills Lane, Cheraw, was charged with having an open container.
• Antonio Jamel Brown, 18, of 128 Vickie Lane, Cheraw, was charged with trespassing/entering premises.
• Imani Aliyah Braswell, 43, of 186 Wilbert Donahue Road, Mount Croghan, was charged with shoplifting.
• Lynn Jackson Jr., 22, of 214 Tec Road, Cheraw, was charged with simple possession of marijuana and speeding.
• Ebony Michelle White, 28, of 100 Moffat Drive, Apartment B3, Cheraw, was charged with shoplifting.
• Fermin Guevara Vazquez, 39, of 4133 E. National Cemetery Road, Florence, was charged with not having a South Carolina driver’s license.
• Jose Juan Zenteno, 44, of 4 Depot St., Cheraw, was charged with not having a South Carolina driver’s license.
• Arthur Fred Watts III, 22, of 119 Burchwood Circle, Cheraw, was charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana.
• Aiesha Joy Hatten, 21, of 47 Friday Lane, Patrick, was charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana.
• Lakeisha Danielle Hooks, 19, of 715 McQueen Road, Patrick, was charged with public drunkenness.
Arrest reports published in The Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrests and criminal summonses such as citations. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty in a court of law.