The following people were recently charged by the Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office:
• Matthew Meyers, 18, of R.W. Tadlock Road, Pageland, was charged with driving under suspension.
• Dow Franlin Stricklin, 57, of 4335 S.C. 9, Cheraw, was charged with misuse of 911.
• Dennis James Harper, 51, of 912 Sarah Circle, Hartsville, was charged with drunkenness.
• Gerald Dewayne Spencer, 46, of 48 Maggie Davis Road, Chesterfield, was charged with misuse of 911 and simple possession of marijuana.
• Robert Lee Isaac, 23, of 3547 Old Wire Road West, Wallace, was charged with criminal domestic violence.
• Thomas Tyrone Wilson, 24, of 2248 Zoar Road, Cheraw, was charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana.
• James Richard Eason, 20, of 6429 Airport Road, Mount Croghan, was charged with three counts of assault and battery third degree.
• Michael Joseph Lockler, 33, of 145 Main St., Jefferson, was charged with being a pedestrian under the influence.
• Tenisha Roshay McGriff, 27, of 503 Hatchery Road, Pageland, was charged with malicious injury to personal property.
Arrest reports published in The Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrests and criminal summonses such as citations. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty in a court of law.