The following people were recently charged by the Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office:
• Thomas Edward Wallace Jr., 60, of 136 Lowe St., Cheraw, was charged with misuse of 911 and assault and battery third degree.
• Ronney Lynn Melton, 55, of 1019 Kirkley Road, Jefferson, was charged with simple assault/criminal domestic violence.
• Cary Lamon Evans, 36, of 422 Windmill Road, Chesterfield, was charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana.
• Michael Joseph Locklear, 33, of 145 Main St., Jefferson, was charged with burglary/breaking and entering.
• Jeremy Rashard Woodall, 19, of 303 E. Elizabeth St., Jefferson, was charged with burglary/breaking and entering.
• Rocquell Latrice Chislom, 24, of 3423 Monroe Road, Jefferson, was charged with speeding and having no S.C. driver’s license.
• Daisy Teara Fredrick, 19, of 127 Hooks Lane, Cheraw, was charged with malicious injury to personal property more than $2,000 and grand larceny more than $2,000 but less than $10,000.
• Larry Dean O’Neal, 30, of 1827 Toney Mill Road, Society Hill, was charged with assault and battery third degree.
Arrest reports published in The Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrests and criminal summonses such as citations. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty in a court of law.