These people were recently charged by members of the Cheraw Police Department:
• Robert S. Harpe, 42, of 106 Jefferson Dr.,Cheraw, was charged with kidnapping.
• Meagan Elizabeth McLain, 25, of 1256 Davis Rivers Road, Chesterfield, was charged with driving under suspension.
• Levone Junior Clemons, 38, of 6975 Meadow Prong Road, Effingham, was charged with shoplifting.
• Mary H. Jordan, 25, of 52 Lynn Ave., Cheraw, was charged with shoplifting.
• John Thomas Brown, 28, of 95 ACL Ave., Cheraw, was charged with disorderly conduct.
• Ronald L. Harrington, 50, of 47 Inglis Road, Cheraw, was charged with disorderly conduct.
• Wanda Renee Terry, 44, 413 Miller Ingram Drive, Cheraw, was charged with disorderly conduct.
• Kristy Laine McGowan, 29, of 6671 Teals Mill Road, Chesterfield, was charged with traffic violations/leaving the scene of an accident.
• Rickey Bridges, 52, of 1542 Soon Circle, Cheraw, was charged with trespassing.
• Michael Demond McIver, 37, of 46 Victory Drive, Cheraw, was charged with trespassing and drug paraphernalia.
• Anthony Lorenza Huges, 47, of 15 A Howard St., Cheraw, was charged with assault and battery third degree.
• Marshall B. Wright, 42, of 996 Hillian Edwards Road, Cheraw, was charged with shoplifting.
Arrest reports published in The Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrests and criminal summonses such as citations. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty in a court of law.