The following people were recently charged by the Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office:
• Cody Neal Funderburk, 25, of 1515 Outen Road, Pageland, was charged with trespass of real property.
• Quarmaine Oneal Blakeney, 24, of 268 Wimp Blakeney Lane, Pageland, was charged with reckless driving, simple possession of marijuana and criminal domestic violence.
• Brenda Kaye Wallace, 40, of 94 Chatham Drive, Cheraw, was charged with refusal to leave upon request and violation of beginner’s permit.
• Lloyd Everett Tacy, 28, of 207 Vaughn Lane, Chesterfield, was charged with having no vehicle license, faulty vehicle equipment and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Andrew Laverne McPherson, 25, of 1316 Folly Road, Hartsville, was charged with driving under suspension.
• Jared Lamar Jeffries, 25, of 6606 Cedar Cliff Drive, Charlotte, was charged with speeding and having no South Carolina driver’s license.
• Brian Keith Rickett, 48, of 275 Zoar Road, Chesterfield, was charged with driving attempted murder, driving under suspension, and open container.
• Thomas Ray Sutton, 26, of 549 Poplar Knob Lane, Mount Croghan, was charged with simple assault and vandalism of property.
• Elaina Marie Sparks, 45, of 113 Buck Springs Road, Cheraw, was charged with driving under suspension, simple possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Larry Bendan Huntley, 23, of 1769 Boatwright Road, Chesterfield, was charged with disorderly conduct.
• Mark Edward Spencer Jr., 19, of 398 Green Meadow Road, Cheraw, was charged with burglary/breaking and entering and theft of an all-terrain vehicle.
• Patrick Lawrence Blakeney, 28, of 94 Chatham Drive, McBee, was charged with manufacturing methamphetamine.
• Harvey Lee Dixon, 28, of 94 Chatham Drive, Cheraw, was charged with manufacturing methamphetamine.
• Brittany Leigh Griggs, 24, of 94 Chatham Drive, McBee, was charged with manufacturing methamphetamine.
• Larry Kenneth Bradshaw, 34, of 771 Colin King, Patrick, was charged with assault and battery-third degree.
• Ronald Lee Marler Jr., 45, of 23 Flowers Lane, Cheraw, was charged with disorderly conduct.
• Brock Alton Rush, 24, of 906 Biggs St., Laurinburg, was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
• Benny Hoffman Jr., 20, of 18127 - A U.S. 1, Hartsville, was charged with criminal sexual conduct with a minor.
Arrest reports published in The Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrests and criminal summonses such as citations. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty in a court of law.