The following arrests were recently made by the Cheraw Police Department:
• Michael Termaine Smith, 29, of 137 Smith Lane, Cheraw, was arrested for pedestrian drunk.
• Emanuel Singleton, 35, of 145 Carroll St., Cheraw, was arrested for public drunk.
• Ronnie S. Singleton, 45, homeless, was arrested for resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.
• Michaela Thompson, 30, of 205 Oregon St., Lumberton, N.C., was arrested for no S.C. driver’s license and open container.
• Charles Conn Covington Jr., 24, of 532 Old Cash Road, Cheraw, was arrested for public drunk.
• Patricia Weatherford Gainey, 33, of 614 McLain St., Patrick, was arrested for possession with intent to distribute cocaine.
• Deshawn Deonta Peterkin, 23, of 239 Laney Road, Cheraw, was arrested for possession with intent to distribute crack/cocaine.
• Terrance Maurice Brown, 41, of 113 Clyde Ave., Cheraw, was arrested for forgery.
• Jonathan Lee Evans, 27, of 510 Hwy 1 South, Cheraw, was arrested for driving under the influence and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• James Junior Blanton, 62, of 713 McQueen Road, Patrick, was arrested for driving under suspension and open container.
• Timothy Levon Johnson, 36, of 219 Soon Circle, Cheraw, was arrested for possession of a stolen tag, open container and operating an uninsured vehicle.
• Kensey Marie Bradshaw, 23, of 2609 Park West Dr., Albemarle, N.C., was arrested for possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance.
• Melvin Baylor, 46, of 705 Market St. Apt. A-1, Cheraw, was arrested for criminal domestic violence.
Arrest reports published in the Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrest and criminal summons such as citations. The Chronicle lists them all as arrests. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty by a court of law.