The following people were recently arrested on these charges by the Cheraw Police Department:
• Dennis G. Quick, 31, of 177 Daniel St., Hamlet, N.C., was arrested for unlawful carrying of a firearm, possession with intent to distribute marijuana.
• Bernard York Thomas Jr., 22, of 108 Long Needle Lane, Hamlet, N.C., was arrested for unlawful carrying of a firearm.
• David Martez Harrington, 29, of 323 Front St., Cheraw, was arrested for bomb threats.
• Melvin Baylor, 50, of 705 Market St., Cheraw, was arrested for assault and battery.
• John Christopher Quick, 18, of 2746 Community Road, Bennettsville, was arrested for petit larceny.
• Darlene Elaine Sharper, 31, of 108 Agerton St., Cheraw, was arrested for trespassing.
• Katora Latoya Mance, 28, of 1357 Dizzy Gillespie, Cheraw, was arrested for shoplifting and simple possession of marijuana.
• Darvis Jabel McFall, 20, 2037 W. Market St., Cheraw, was arrested for public drunk.
Arrest reports published in the Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrest and criminal summons such as citations. The Chronicle lists them all as arrests. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty by a court of law.