The following people were recently arrested on these charges by the Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office:
• Katie Michelle McLain, 22, of 74 Glenda Road, Patrick, was arrested for distribution of a controlled substance.
• Jay Thomas Rivers, 20, of 5496 Pageland Highway, Lancaster, was arrested for presenting a fire arm, simple possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Jason Damon Sanders, 22, of 1848 Sunny Lane, Lancaster, was arrested for giving false information to the police.
• Lamonica Latrice Blanton, 37, of 1328 Dizzy Gillespie Drive, Cheraw, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• Cynithia Isaac, 28, of 3010 Hunts Mill Road, Chesterfield, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• Tonya Towanto Fells, 42, of 36 Wilson Road, Cheraw, was arrested for breach of peace.
• Billy Gainey, 48, of 139 White Road, Elizabeth, Tenn., was arrested for driving under the influence.
• Phillip Lee Brown, 31, of 1076 Hunts Mill Road, Chesterfield, was arrested for simple assault times two.
Arrest reports published in the Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrest and criminal summons such as citations. The Chronicle lists them all as arrests. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty by a court of law.