Prep: 15 Min
Total: 6 Hours 30 Min
Makes 8 Servings
5 Tbsp. flour, divided
2 tsp. smoked paprika, divided
1-1/2 tsp. salt, divided
4 lb. beef short ribs
2 Tbsp. oil
1 pkg. (8 oz.) whole mushrooms, halved
1 onion, coarsely chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
1 cup beef broth
2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
1 pkg. (16 oz.) egg noodles
1. Mix 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp.) flour, 1 tsp. paprika and 1/2 tsp. salt. Add to ribs; toss to evenly coat.
2. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add ribs; cook 5 min. or until evenly browned, turning occasionally.
3. Place ribs in slow cooker; top with remaining paprika, salt, vegetables, garlic, pepper, broth and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Cover with lid. Cook on HIGH 6 hours (or on LOW 8 to 10 hours).
5. Remove ribs from slow cooker; skim surface of sauce. Discard rib bones.
6. Return meat to slow cooker with sour cream and remaining flour; stir. Cook, covered, on LOW 10 to 15 min. or until slightly thickened.
7. Meanwhile, cook noodles as directed on package. Drain noodles; place in large serving bowl. Add meat mixture; stir.
8. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley just before serving.