The Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office recently made the following arrests:
• Timothy William Hoffman, 31, of 385 Middendorf, Hartsville, was arrested for resisting arrest, trespass of real property, and violation of court order.
• Luis Hernandez Vargas, 49, of 4916 Coolridge Apt A, Raleigh, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• Monica Felicia Leak, 28, of 16A Raley St., Cheraw, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• Christopher Shawn Burns, 25, of 121 McDonald Circle, Cheraw was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• Lamar Shawnta Williams, 31, of 295 Old Cash Road, Cheraw, was arrested for destruction/damage/vandalism of property.
• Jody Lee Winfield, 40, of 996 South Arant St., Pageland, was arrested for criminal domestic violence.
• Willie Darnell Barnes, 41, of 3562 Legacy Road, Lancaster, was arrested for driving under suspension, and possession of counterfeit goods.
• Jeffery Allen Leopard, 31, of 206 King Street West, Bethune, was arrested for disorderly conduct, destruction/damage/vandalism of property, burglary/breaking and entering.
• Justin Cameron Plyer, 20, of 996 S. Arant St., Pageland, was arrested for minor in possession of alcohol and giving false information to law enforcement.
• Andrew Nelson, 26, of 344 Edisto St., Pageland, was arrested for criminal domestic violence.
• Tasha Marie Robbins, 24, of 979 Bailey Sawmill Road, Ruby, was arrested for giving false information to law enforcement officers.
• Robert Neil Rollins, 23, of 315 N. Cider St., Pageland, was arrested for possession of barbiturates.
Arrest reports published in the Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrests and criminal summons such as citations. The Chronicle lists them all as arrests. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty by a court of law.