The Cheraw Police Department recently made the following arrests:
• Jack Donovan Lewis, 41, 1749 Hwy 9 West, Cheraw, who was initially arrested for open container, was also transported to the Cheraw Police Department on charges of forgery and counterfeiting.
Earlier in the same evening, officers received a call from FATZ Cafe’ about a credit card fraud. According to the police report, Lewis ordered $62 worth of food and gave a credit card bearing the name Mandi R. Bramhall, was arrested forwhich proved to be reported as lost or stolen. When the waitress went back to the table, her customer was gone. He had, however, left a couple of forms of identification of himself on the table, including a Marlboro County Health Department card, police said.
Around midnight officers stopped Lewis in the area of Market Street and Hwy 1. Lewis was charged with public drunkenness, open container, forgery and counterfeiting, records show.
• Darrio O’Neal Rushing, 18, of Fred Harris Apt. 100-01, Cheraw, was arrested for breaking into a motor vehicle, possession of stolen property.
• Michael T. Powe, 31, 118 A. Kershaw St., Cheraw, was arrested for driving under the influence and simple possession of marijuana.
• Henry Daniel Jones, 58, of 224 Godfrey St., Cheraw, was arrested for trespassing.
• Patricia Robinson, 58, of 433 Miller Ingram Apts., Cheraw, was arrested for misuse of 911.
• Thomas Alan Quick, 23, of 292 Longhorn Ln., Cheraw, was arrested for receiving stolen goods.
• Markevias Grafton Harper, 19, of 301 Camden Rd., Lancaster, was arrested for minor in possession of alcohol and ABC violation.
• Kendal Lamar Wade, 21, of 207 Hampton Rd., Lancaster, was arrested for simple possession of marijuana.
Arrest reports published in the Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrest and criminal summons such as citations. The Chronicle lists them all as arrests. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty by a court of law.