Prep Time: 20 Min
Ready In: 1 Hr 20 Min
*1 (16 ounce) package uncooked orzo pasta
*1 (10 ounce) package baby spinach leaves, finely chopped
*1/2 pound crumbled feta cheese
*1/2 red onion, finely chopped
*3/4 cup pine nuts
*1/2 teaspoon dried basil
*1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
*1/2 cup olive oil
*1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
2. Add orzo and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse with cold water.
3. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in spinach, feta, onion, pine nuts, basil and white pepper.
4. Toss with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
5. Refrigerate and serve cold.