The following people were recently arrested by the Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office:
• Charles Huggins, 30, of 2898 Sam Jones, Patrick, was arrested for simple possession of marijuana.
• Robert Wayne McClain, 25, of 143 Duncan Road, Pageland, was arrested for simple assault.
• Delbert Wayne Crowley, 29, of 75 Gulledge Lane, Patrick, was arrested for criminal domestic violence.
• Donald Timothy Hartis, 49, of 996 S. Arant Apt. 9A, Pageland, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• Cesar Fernandez Morales, 37, of 449 Sanders Road, Hartsville, was arrested for no driver’s license.
• Irineo Soto Garcia, 42, of 651 Hoskins Ridge Lane, Charlotte, N.C. was arrested for no driver’s license and opencontainer.
• Jerry Ray Nelson, 34, of 2750 Airport Road, Pageland, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• Devin Lee Terrill Tillman, 22, of 168 Tillman Road, Rockingham, N.C. was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• Calvin Carl Moore Jr., 27, of 1018 Old Wire Road, Bennettsville, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• Antoinette Blount, 25, of 168 Daniel Hubbard Lane, Jefferson, was arrested for criminal domestic violence.
• Jimmy Lamont Harrington, 42, of 109 Oak Street, Cheraw, was arrested for trespass of real property.
Arrest reports published in the Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrest and criminal summons such as citations. The Chronicle lists them all as arrests. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty by a court of law.