The following people were recently arrested on these charges by the Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office:
• William Kerry McManu, 37, of 769 Bullard Ford Road, Hartsville, was arrested for disorderly conduct and simple possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Donealus Debarge More, 25, of 202 Richardson Drive, Pageland, was arrested for operating an uninsured vehicle.
• Carol Hatcher, 49, of 130 Hamilton Lane, Cheraw, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• Ronnie J. Gainey, 34, of 605 Kershaw St., Cheraw, was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
• Sabrina Shyann Rorie, 18, of 316 Marshville Waterplant Road, Marshville, N.C., was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• Keri Amanda Hill, 26, of 3640 Winery Road, Patrick, was arrested for petit larceny.
• Jerome Anthony Riley, 25 of 3884 Forkhill Road, Kershaw, was arrested for weapon law violations.
• David Tyean Cunningham, 22, of 716 New York Ave., Kershaw, was arrested for weapon law violations.
• Gregory Undreal Edwards, 28, of 167 Airport Road, Pageland, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• Thomas Eddi Belk, 25, of 1872 Landfill Road, Mt. Croghan, was arrested for simple possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Derrick Wayne Lockhart, 23, of 1560 Dailey Sawmill Road, Ruby, was arrested for malicious injury to property, operating uninsured vehicle, and possession of stolen goods.
Arrest reports published in the Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrest and criminal summons such as citations. The Chronicle lists them all as arrests. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty by a court of law.