The following people were recently arrested on these charges by the Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office:
• Dale P. Roscoe, 66, of 8417 Hartsville-Ruby Road, Patrick, was arrested for third degree assault and battery.
• Shannon A. Roscoe, 39, of 8353 Hartsville-Ruby Road, Patrick, was arrested for third degree assault and battery.
• Ramon Rogelio-Araujo, 37, of 303 King Street, Monroe, N.C., was arrested for no S.C. drivers license and driving the wrong way on a one way street.
• EJ Henry Martin, 23, of 115 McNair Street, Patrick, was arrested for third offense of driving under suspension.
• James Perry Curry Jr., 29, of 2143 Highway 102, Chesterfield, was arrested for reckless driving, ABC violation and first degree assault and battery.
• Hakeen Stephon Williams, 20, of 128 Pearce Lane, Bennettsville, was arrested for no S.C. drivers license.
• Donnell Jackson, 48, of 500 Oakland Church Road, Chesterfield, was arrested for second offense of driving under the influence.
• Michael Dewayne Woods, 26, of 9321 Pet Lane, Laurel Hill, N.C., was arrested for weapons law violations/breech of peace.
• Michael Tiller, 23, of 408 Catpond Road, Patrick, was arrested for larceny.
• Antorio Holiday, 22, of 21 Ed McEachin Lane, was arrested for criminal domestic violence and resisting arrest.
• Steven Conrad Camlin, 28, of 103 Queen Street, Bennettsville, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• Curtis Daniel Wilkes, 32, of 79 Press Walters Road, Hartsville, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• Hannah Leigh Huckabee, 21, of 187 Pinecrest Lane, Cheraw, was arrested for simple assault/A & B 3rd.
Arrest reports published in the Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrest and criminal summons such as citations. The Chronicle lists them all as arrests. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty by a court of law.