The following people were arrested on these charges by the Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office:
• Beulah Marie Steen, 25, of 1884 Tadlock Road, Pageland, was arrested for use of a vehicle without permission.
• Robert Doy Louallen, 35, of 996 South Arant, apartment C, Pageland, was arrested for criminal domestic violence and no S.C. drivers license.
• Robert Michael Wefler, 44, of 727 East 11th Street, Chattanooga, Tenn., was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• Julius C. Curry, 44, of 996 Hillian Edwards Road, Cheraw, was arrested for simple assault/ assault and battery 3rd degree.
• Perry Ray McClain, 46, of 1929 Wolf Pond Church Road, Pageland, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• Lori Ann Gaskins, 49, of 488 Avondale Road, Chesterfield, was arrested for driving under the influence.
• Theron Lamar Kendall, 33, of 252 Buck Spring Road, Cheraw, was arrested for unlawful weapon.
• Antone Jerome Mack, 25, of 1600 Hillcrest Ave, Laurinburg, NC, was arrested for drug/narcotic violations.
• Michael Harold Thomas, 40, of 239 McLain Street, Patrick, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• James Ford Smith, 19, of 1150 Ralph Hicks Road, Pageland, was arrested for possession with intent to distribute marijuana, possession of a controlled substance, and possession of paraphernalia.
Arrest reports published in the Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrest and criminal summons such as citations. The Chronicle lists them all as arrests. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty by a court of law.