Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook Time: 20 Mins
Ready In: 25 Mins
Ingredients -Original recipe makes 4 servings
1/2 pound dry fettuccine pasta
6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
salt and pepper to taste
3/4 pound scallops
4 cloves garlic, sliced
2 (4.5 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 cup white wine
ground black pepper to taste
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and reserve.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat 1 to 2 tablespoons of oil and add spinach and salt and pepper to taste. Saute spinach for 5 to 7 minutes or until wilted and no longer watery. Remove spinach from skillet and toss with pasta; transfer and keep warm.
3. In the same skillet, heat 2 more tablespoons of oil and add scallops and 2 cloves of sliced garlic. Cook scallops for 1 to 2 minutes or until they appear opaque. Add scallops and garlic to fettuccine and spinach mix; transfer and keep warm.
4. In the same skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil. Add 2 more cloves of sliced garlic and saute until golden. Add mushrooms, soup and white wine to skillet. Stir over medium heat for 8 minutes or until warm.
5. Pour over fettuccine and spinach and add ground black pepper to taste; serve.