What’s most important to you and your family in life may change over time. That’s why it’s necessary to periodically
review your life insurance plan. You want to make sure that your plan adequately covers your needs.
You may decide to review your life insurance plan annually with your local life insurance representative. If not, it’s important to review your plan when significant events occur in your family’s lives.
These events may signal the need for a life insurance review:
• Recently married
• Become a parent
• Suffered a death in the family
• Retired or nearing retirement
• Children enrolled in high school or college
• Paid off a loan
• Bought or sold a house
• Changed jobs or recently promoted
• Changes in employee benefits
• Enjoyed a financial gain
• Interested in strategies to reduce potential estate taxes
• Taken out a loan
• Children are now financially independent
Remember, life insurance is the one product your family can count on for death benefit protection.
— Jamont McRae, is a managing partner with Modern Woodmen of America.