The Belgian Paralympic team won four world titles with Tim Selin (2x), Ewood Fromant and Maxime Hurdez. This is the historic record for Belgians, the Belgian Paralympic team has not won any world title in the championship four times among cyclists.
Bay Como Road Race Course (Canada)
- Experimental tricycles: Tim Selin wins the world title. Thus, at Hamm in Limburg, the 24-year-old won his second world title in two years. Last year in Portugal, he won his first world title on the road, now the test of time.
- Manual motorcyclists time: Maxime Hordes rides to bronze. Thus, the 26-year-old Overjesinar took home his fifth World Cup medal. Jonas van de Sten finished ninth.
- Experiment with time on two wheels: Ewood Froman wins the world title. Thus, the 35-year-old won his first world title at the time of the trial. In 2020 he is already the world champion in pursuit on the track.
- Louis Klink rides to silver. His second world championship medal, the first was a silver in the road race in Italy in 2018. Quinn Hovink is in seventh place.
- Combined trial time: The tandem duo Milan Thomas and Jonas Gomann were stranded in sixth place.
- Cyclists on the road: Maxim Hordes wins the world title. After his first gold in 2019, Overjesinar won gold for the second time at the World Cup. Jonas van de Sten finished ninth.
- road tricycle: Tim Selin wins his second world title. The 24-year-old was the strongest in the sprint by four.
- Two-wheeled road trip: Ewood Froman rides to bronze. He took home a second medal after his world title in the time trial. Quinn Hovink is ranked sixth. Lewis Klink is in a sprint with a good 5 for silver. After his silver in the time trial, this is his second World Cup medal.
- Road Ride Synonyms: Tandem duo Milan Thomas and Jonas Gaumann finished seventh.
“Reader. Unapologetic web fanatic. Student. Beer buff. Social media scholar. Alcohol advocate.”