Cheraw Chronicle

Complete News World

CPR in full swing » Crypto Insiders

CPR in full swing » Crypto Insiders

LUNA is back! Stronger than ever! Well, that’s what the organization behind LUNA naturally wants to achieve. Less than a week ago, LUNA was down 95% within one week. A lot has happened in the past few days: Terra has appeared with an ecosystem revival plan† This proposal states that they fork want to occur. A fork is a kind of partition of the blockchain. An example of this is split Ethereum (ETH) Ethereum Classic (ETC), Bitcoin (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH). So Terra wants a second blockchain. The old blockchain will be called Terra Classic and the new blockchain will continue to be called Terra.

Terra vs Terra Classic: The new LUNA 2.0

Some important points from this revival plan proposal: First, in the new Terra blockchain there will be no stable algorithm. Secondly, it is good to know that this new blockchain is currently scheduled to launch around May 27. Third, there will be 1 billion tokens on the new blockchain. 10% of these billions of tokens will go to LUNA holders at the time of the launch of the new blockchain. 25% of the 1 billion tokens will go to terrestrial tank holders at launch. Of this 25%, 10% will be immediately available. The remaining 90% of the tokens are initially locked and then released linearly over the next two years.

I dived myself into the world of cryptocurrency at the end of 2019 and also delved into stocks since the beginning of 2020. I have now found my life’s mission: a financially healthy life for everyone. In my country Einglish- And Dutch I create videos about cryptocurrencies and stocks under the name “Nesami” on YouTube channels, using my FUPITA method: Fundamental, Financial and Technical Analysis. When it comes to cryptocurrencies, I keep track of the latest developments in Bitcoin, altcoins, and NFT. Are you curious how can I help you invest in cryptocurrencies and stocks? Then take a look at My websiteor start it right away invest in yourself

See also  Kevin O'Leary: Bitcoin Could Reach $300,000 - BTC Direct