With the launch of Open MultiVersus Early Access today, players everywhere are trying to snatch the title. Here’s how players access the MultiVersus Open Beta code
early access code
Any player with access to the Alpha Closed Beta does not have to worry about getting an early access token to the open beta of the game. Any player with access during closed testing periods will have instant access to the early open beta once it opens on July 19. If someone misses the lockout period, they can still get a code by following these steps:
- Create or sign in to a free WB Games account to connect and link to your favorite Twitch account.
- Watch every Twitch streamer playing MultiVersus with drops for 60 minutes for early access to the open beta.
- Once the required watch time is reached, the reward can be claimed.
- Request early access to the open beta of the required platform linked to your WB Games account
It is very important that players log into their WB game account, otherwise 60 minutes of bonus will not count.
For those who have not had access to the game before or are new to MultiVersus, they can sign up for the beta on the game’s official website. The Open Beta release consists of two phases. Early access and open trial period. The Open Beta of MultiVersus will open to the public on July 26. The early access version will be available on July 19.
What’s in the trial version
These are the listed characters, maps, and game modes that will be included in the MultiVersus Open Beta:
• Batman (DC)
• Superman (DC)
• Wonder Woman (DC)
• Harley Quinn (DC)
• Shaggy (Scooby-Doo)
• Velma (Scooby-Doo)
• Bugs Bunny (Looney Tunes)
• Tasmanian Devil aka Taz (Looney Tunes)
• Arya Stark (Game of Thrones)
• Jake the Dog (Adventure Time)
Finn the Human (Adventure Time)
• Steven Universe (Steven Universe)
• Grenade (Steven Universe)
• Tom and Jerry (Tom and Jerry)
• Iron Giant (Iron Giant)
• Reindog (original character)
Patterns of play
• A co-op mode that depends on both teams
• 1 on 1 match
• 4 players free for all
• Local matches for 1-4 players
• Cooperative Matches vs. Artificial Intelligence
• Dedicated Online Lounges
• Lab (Practice mode)
- Batcav (DC)
- Boomfort and Boomfort 1 vs. 1 (Adventure Time)
- Scooby-doo haunted house (scooby-doo)
- Trophy’s EDGE Award 1 and 2
- Classic 3 . platform
- training room
- Sky Arena
MultiVersus Open Beta will be available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, and PC, with full cross-play support, dedicated server-based backtracking network code, and seasons packed with content.
You can find more pieces like “How to get MultiVersus Open Beta Code?” And you can “I love that” The Game House on Facebook and “Follow” On Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers and also Farno!
“from U.S a house for you”
“Loving explorer. Award winning coffee fanatic. analyst. solving problems. Trouble maker. “