The following people were recently charged by the Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office:
• Charles Justin Rayfield, 30, of 2230 Don Hill Road, Chesterfield, was charged with unlawful carry of a pistol.
• Evelyn Lovetta Planter, 69, of 840 Manor Road, Cheraw, was charged with simple assault.
• Maceo Antione Clark, 29, of 2506 Community Road, Ruby, was charged with trespass of real property and simple possession of marijuana.
• Jessica L. Pacheco, 24, 168 BBB Circle, Patrick, was charged with simple assault and criminal domestic violence.
• Niesha Charmaine McManus, 23, of 256 Tiny Grove Church Road, Pageland, was charged with two counts of assault and battery-third degree.
• Lisa Gwen Blakeney, 44, of 294 Tiny Grove Church Road, was charged with assault and battery-third degree.
Arrest reports published in The Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrests and criminal summonses such as citations. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty in a court of law.