- 24′ – Goal – Jordan Ayew (2-0)
- 16′ – goal – Jean-Philippe Mateta (1-0)
- 80′ – continued Cheihou Kouyaté by Luka Milivojevic
- 77′ – Yellow – Shaka Granite
- 76′ – Follow Jordan Ayew by Edward Odson
- 76′ – Follow Thomas Partey by Albert Sambi Lokonja
- 74′ – Penalty kick goal – Wilfried Zaha (3-0)
- 70′ – Jean-Philippe Mateta continued to James MacArthur
- 66′ – Cedric Soares continued to Eddie Nketia
- 53′ – Yellow – Thomas Partey
Arsenal did a poor job in the battle for Champions League tickets in England. Arsenal lost to neighbors Crystal Palace: 3-0. Arsenal fails to distance himself from rival Tottenham.
Arsenal have been in good shape in the Premier League in recent weeks. So Crystal Palace had to make a quick bite on its way to the top 4. But it turned out differently.
Fifteen minutes later, Palace led the home team. Arsenal struggled with themselves and not long afterwards saw a double deficit on the board.
Coach Arteta tried to change course, but substitute from Sambi Lukunga didn’t help either. Indeed, fifteen minutes before the end, Arsenal had to concede a third goal, through Zaha.
A painful slide for Arsenal, who lost fourth place in the standings to rival Tottenham. Arsenal still has one match left.
“Reader. Unapologetic web fanatic. Student. Beer buff. Social media scholar. Alcohol advocate.”
Neuville advances towards third place, Rovenpera takes over after the first day of competition in Portugal gathering
Frankfurt does not give Barcelona a consolation prize in the European League | European League 2021/2022
Philip Gilbert wanted to ride the same Rubiks: ‘But there’s a lot of pressure inside the team’ | Paris Rubix