Apple has version 14.7 of iOS chest. Starting with version 13, iOS is only suitable for iPhones and iPads have been given its own operating system, with the main difference being the additional options for using the larger screen. Apple bring with iOS 14 Various changes to the iPhone interface. For example, users can place widgets on their home screens and Apple adds an alphabetical list to pages filled with apps that will make up the rightmost home screen. Moreover, users can choose a different browser and Mail app as default instead of Safari and Mail. Apple basically fixed the issues in version 14.7.
iOS 14.7 includes the following improvements and bug fixes:
- MagSafe battery pack support for iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max
- The ability to manage timers on HomePod has been added to the Home . app
- Air quality information is now available in weather and maps for Canada, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and South Korea
- In the podcast library, you can now choose whether you want to see all the shows or only the shows you’ve watched
- The Share Playlist menu option was missing in Apple Music
- Dolby Atmos and lossless audio playback in Apple Music may have stopped unexpectedly
- Fixed the notification for battery service that could disappear after restarting some iPhone 11 models
- Invalid information may be displayed on braille displays when writing emails
For more information about the security aspects of Apple software updates, see next site.