- 38′ – Goal – Aaron Lennon (3-1)
- 35′ – Goal – Cristiano Ronaldo (3-0)
- 27′ – Goal – Ben Mai (2-0)
- 8′ – Goal – Scott McTominay (1-0)
- 90 + 3′ – Follow Cristiano Ronaldo by Fred
- 84′ – Continued by Dwight McNeill written by Eric Peters
- 81′ – Verve. Bab Mason Greenwood Diogo Dalot
- 74′ – Verve. Aaron Lennon by Matej Phaedra
- 66′ – Eric Bailly’s follow up to Raphael Varane
- 58′ – Follow Jack Cork by Dale Stevens
Manchester United won their last Premier League game in 2021. Cristiano Ronaldo played an important role against Burnley in the basement with an assist and goal.
After a lackluster performance against Newcastle (1-1), Manchester United could not afford another slip against Burnley.
Ronaldo put McTominay on his way to the opening goal with a pass. Half an hour later, the Portuguese himself scored his goal. After McTominay hit the post, Ronaldo kicked at the bouncing ball.
In the middle, Jadon Sancho saw his shot into the far corner thanks to the Burnley player veering towards goal. Burnley also scored in the opponent’s goal before the end of the first half.
United returned to the top five thanks to a 3-1 win. A home match against Wolverhampton awaits on January 3rd.
Watch Cristiano Ronaldo’s goal
“Reader. Unapologetic web fanatic. Student. Beer buff. Social media scholar. Alcohol advocate.”
Frankfurt does not give Barcelona a consolation prize in the European League | European League 2021/2022
Philip Gilbert wanted to ride the same Rubiks: ‘But there’s a lot of pressure inside the team’ | Paris Rubix
A dream come true: Anderlecht sees the return of the Red Devil | Football 24