Cheraw Chronicle

Complete News World

US Secretary of State Blingen has announced an “appropriate response” to Iran in the wake of the oil tanker attack

The United States “believed” that Iran had carried out a deadly attack on an oil tanker off the coast of Oman. US Secretary of State Anthony Blingen made the announcement on Sunday.

“After evaluating the available information, we are convinced that Iran carried out the attack,” Blinken said in a statement. It said Washington was “consulting with governments in the region and beyond about a proper response.” “There is no justification for this attack, which follows the pattern of assault and other abusive behavior,” Blingen said.

Two people were killed when an oil tanker hit Mercer Street on Thursday.

The ship hit was a Japanese ship operated by the British company Zodiac Maritime. Israeli billionaire Agel Offer is the head of the company.

Israel and the United Kingdom have previously blamed the regime in Tehran for the attack. Iran denies.

“After evaluating the available information, we are convinced that Iran carried out the attack,” Blinken said in a statement. It said Washington was “consulting with governments in the region and beyond for a proper response.” “There is no justification for this attack, it follows the pattern of attacks and other negative behavior,” Blingen said. Two people were killed when an oil tanker hit Mercer Street on Thursday. The ship hit was a Japanese ship operated by the British company Zodiac Maritime. Israeli billionaire Agel Offer is the head of the company. Israel and the United Kingdom have previously blamed the Tehran regime for the attack. Iran denies.

See also  'Killer' behaves rudely to Putin Pidan | Abroad