- 44 ‘- goal free kick – Christian Eriksen (2-0).
- 39 ‘- verve. Stefano Sensi by Christian Eriksen
- 26 ‘- Gil – Lotaro Martinez
- 8 ‘- Doelpunt – Ashley Young (1-0)
- 88 ‘- verve. Wallace Bab, Martin Palumbo
- 88 ‘- Juan Musso continued to Manuel Gasparini
- 79 ‘- penalty kick goal – Roberto Pereira (5-1).
- 71 ‘- goal – Romelu Lukaku (5-0).
- 69 ‘- verve. Rodrigo de Paul Jean-Victor McKingo’s door
- 65 ‘- ferf. Andrea Pinamonte is Alexis Sanchez’s door
- 64 ‘- Doelpunt – Ivan Perisic (4-0)
- 59 ‘- Marvin Zigilar continues to Fernando Forestieri
- 58 ‘- verve. Stefano Okaka Chuka Bab Fernando Llorente
- 57 ‘- verve. Lautaro Martínez Romelu Lukaku door
- 57 ‘- verve. Ashraf Hakimi Bab, Ivan Perisic
- 55 ‘- goal penalty kick – Lautaro Martinez (3-0)
Inter also won their last match in the Italian Serie A. The champion made the festival scoring against Udinese: 5-1. Romelu Lukaku was allowed to score his 24th league goal this season as a substitute.
Before kick-off, Inter’s players were greeted in front of the stadium by about 4,000 frenzied fans. The stadium also had an exceptional capacity of 1000 spectators. Soon they saw Inter take the lead.
A ball from Young and a free kick from Eriksen made it 2-0 in the first half. After the break, Martinez (with a penalty kick) and Prisic (with a heavy kick) were also accurate.
Lukaku scored the last goal at home. The Red Devil first kicked the ball next to the ball, but was hit in the recoil. Udinese managed to save the honor with a goal from Pereira, the final result: 5-1.
After the match, players and coach Antonio Conte were officially allowed to receive the Champion’s trophy on the pitch. Inter claimed the 19th League title at the beginning of May, eleven years after its predecessor. Romelu Lukaku and his companions ended the Juventus reign, which has claimed nine titles in a row.
Watch Lukaku and Perisic goals
“Reader. Unapologetic web fanatic. Student. Beer buff. Social media scholar. Alcohol advocate.”
Frankfurt does not give Barcelona a consolation prize in the European League | European League 2021/2022
Philip Gilbert wanted to ride the same Rubiks: ‘But there’s a lot of pressure inside the team’ | Paris Rubix
A dream come true: Anderlecht sees the return of the Red Devil | Football 24