Publisher Negon today released a new trailer showing the first reality Rugby22Can watch the game. Rugby may not be such a big sport in the Netherlands, but it certainly is in countries like England and France. The game has the following features:
- Play with official teams – Rugby22 Includes almost all major national teams, along with their players and jerseys: New Zealand, Australia, France, Fiji, Ireland, Italy, Scotland, Wales, Japan and Georgia.
- Enter the domain alone or with others – Play solo or local or online multiplayer, with different game modes and very realistic gameplay!
- Explore Business Mode – Build your own team professionally, climb on the leaderboards, build your dream team and compete against the best teams in the world!
- Play Advantage – Enjoy a very realistic rugby simulation with real tactical depth. Play a song, determine your wing positions, choose your defenses and create soft combinations to outdo your opponent.
- A real rugby experience – Rugby22 Motion capture technology delivers a real rugby experience with realistic animations very close to real player moves. Enjoy rugby like a real game.
- Train – Thanks to the new exercises in the game, you will learn the basics of the game and train yourself to be better and better!
Rugby22 Released on January 27th for the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X | S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
“Introvert. Communicator. Tv fanatic. Typical coffee advocate. Proud music maven. Infuriatingly humble student.”