Hemstead Municipality is looking for one
Financial Advisor (Space Domain)
What will you do as a financial advisor?
You are a consultant and partner in space finance, planning and control (P&C). You ensure coordination of complex issues with stakeholders within your domain. You think with your colleagues, without forgetting the financial framework. In addition, you have to regularly conduct budget discussions, contribute to the development of P&C products and take the initiative to develop them further. You ensure that facilities are in line with multi-year maintenance plans and are a partner in the financial discussion with relevant parties Meerlanden, ODIJmond and Bereikbaarheid Zuid-Kennemerland. It also follows developments in this area and, if necessary, translates them into financial policy, such as memorandums and rules.
”As a financial advisor, you provide solicited and unsolicited advice to MT and the municipal executive. This way you will be involved in everything that is going on in your field. The lines of communication with the board are short and you decide where, when and how you do your work. The flexibility and associated amenities set Hempstead apart as a great employer. The culture is dynamic with many young employees, very active staff and a youth association.” says Brian Hoslig, Financial Advisor (Social Area).
What does financial management look like?
The Finance Department consists of 15 colleagues. The department collaborates in a fun way, both physically and digitally. Together, colleagues focus on providing high quality, objective financial data and providing advice, guidance and support in setting up the planning and monitoring cycle. As a team, we are professional and feel connected. Will you be our new colleague?
Why work in Hempstead?
Together with 200 colleagues, you work every day to create a pleasant living environment for all 27,000 residents. The atmosphere among colleagues is open and collegial. The lines of communication in our organization are short. You can walk directly to the mayor’s office. You will meet colleagues from other teams during lunch and the monthly coffee moment where the Municipal Secretary updates all staff. You can also become a member of the Active Employees Association for fun outings. Are you under 35 years old? Then you can also participate in activities organized by young civil servants. This way you will quickly feel at home in Heemstede!
Who are you?
- Have at least a completed HBO education in business economics;
- You have several years of experience as a local financial advisor in another municipality.
- You have knowledge of, or wish to pursue training in, financial aspects applicable to the spatial field;
- You have knowledge of LIAS and the Budget and Accountability Decree (Bbv).
- Knowledge of Key2financien is an advantage.
What do we offer?
- Gentle position for 32-36 hours;
- One-year employment contract with the possibility of permanent employment;
- A maximum gross salary of €5,366 (scale 10A) per month on a 36-hour basis, depending on education and experience;
- The salary is supplemented by an individual choice budget of 17%. Each month you choose which part of this budget, which includes holiday pay and year-end bonus, you want to be paid.
- Other extras, such as a vital budget totaling €185 per year, a healthcare allowance totaling €168 per year and a discount on your monthly premium;
- Space for development with excellent study facilities;
- Hybrid working with furnished home workplace plus flexible workplace in the town hall and a home work allowance of €3 per day. Flexible working hours;
- Paid paternity leave (13 weeks) in addition to statutory paid parental leave.
For more information, please contact Serdar Yildiz, CFO: 0235485857.
How cute! The vacancy will be closed once a suitable candidate is found. So don’t wait too long to apply through our website Application page. We look forward to your reaction!
We handle your personal data with care. For more information, go to http://www.heemstede.nl/privacy.
A buyout is not appreciated in response to this vacancy.
“Coffee buff. Twitter fanatic. Tv practitioner. Social media advocate. Pop culture ninja.”