History has its rights. Past events, but the most recent past events. That is why we have updated the radio diary. ‘ Very solid update. We go longer than before and connect as closely as possible with the present. It’s radio history since it was released between 1900 and 2020.
– Radio voltage (Harelbach) sever all ties with NRJ-Wlander by recorded letter.
– The Media Authority imposes a fine of 4 1,400 for radio communication because of excessive transmission power. Radio Antigone complained.
– Appoints 4FM Business Manager. Weirl Chevenells holds a master’s degree in sociology and a master’s degree in media and information science. He worked as a consultant for the radio and television departments for nine years at an advertising agency called ‘VAR’.
2002: Following complaints from the Walloon community and the RTPF, the state council is suspending 4FM and 20FM frequencies from Antwerp and Cumusic in Brussels. Since ‘VCM’ has not yet been announced without three supervising directors, the reversal of these events will not have any consequences at present.
2003: Media management reveals FM frequencies through a program for local stations and regional networks. These will be reserved for license holders in the fall.
2004: ‘Radiovisi’ and ‘Radio Actif’ work together. The latter site will analyze in more detail the most important topics from radio files and ‘RadioVC’ media news.
2018: The event begins at 87.6 MHz on the radio VROB ‘Picasso Village’ in Logristi. It will air until 15/7/2018 and will definitely focus more on the Red Devils at the World Cup. There is a gap for ‘Kermis Torpstrod’. The show has non-stop music on non-sports days.
1970: The radio ship of the future radio capital ‘M.V. King David ‘finally anchors near Norwich.
1972: The power of the AM station at Radio North Sea International will be increased from 35 kW to 90 kW in ‘Mebo II’.
– In the House of Representatives, the CDA wonders why no action has been taken against Radio Monique.
– ‘WVC’ (‘Welfare, Public Health and Culture’) Minister Elko Brinkman reveals all details about the number of ‘VOO’ (‘Veronica Omrop Organizati’) members. He takes the upper limit as a starting point.
1999: RNW provides Kosovar Radio 21 broadcast time on short waves. So, thanks to help in Western Europe, the banned station in Macedonia can reach its peers online.
2001: Attempt for collaboration between ‘SBS’ and ‘Veronica Association’ fails. As a result, Veronica will not return to the former Fox 8V8. Both parties disagree on the financial value of the ‘Veronica’ brand.
2001: Radio National has signed an agreement with the British company ‘Merlin Communications’ regarding the lease of AM 1296 kHz. It is used by the BBC World Service in the evenings. The transmitter on the British coast has a capacity of 500 kW and operates with directional antennas to European territory.
2002: 39 radio stations are interested in a temporary radio license, which runs until 1/9/2003. This is evident from the number of participants in the comparative test for business outlets. 11 of them are competing for one of two national frequencies. The remaining 28 stations prefer a regional or local frequency. Secretary of State for Economic Affairs Rick van der Blog and his colleague Monique de Vries of the Department of Transportation, Public Works and Water Management will provide additional information within two weeks.
Politicians pass a law against pirates.
1968: New Zealand
Radio Hura Rakhi’s radio ship ‘Tree’ ends up at sea again.
1970: United Kingdom
Radio Narcissus International Radio Caroline on ‘Mebo II’. Various messages are inviting voters to vote for the Conservative Party in the election. Sea Channel fans are also protesting in the streets against the jammers of the British government.
Radiovision on this day in 2021
- June 13 Hat Radio Diary
- Today June 13… 1979 (Studio tape)
Radiovision on this day in 2020
Radiovision on this day in 2019
On this day in Radiovision 2018