KLM will bring back to the United States European travelers who have been vaccinated against the PCR test. For a year and a half, travelers from the European Union have been unable or unwilling to travel to the United States.
Direct flights to Miami
All places where KLM flew directly before the start of the Govt-19 crisis in the winter are now available again. These are Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, Miami, Las Vegas, New York, Washington, Minneapolis and Houston. In addition, KLM provides with partners Delta Airlines The largest network in the United States. From mid-June, American travelers will be able to fly back to Europe.
This is a day of celebration for those who have not been able to go to the United States for so long. We look forward to doing the best we can: uniting people. Travel is about personal relationships, which is what we all refer to KLM. For us, this is an important point, an important step from the crisis. Peter Elbers, KLM Chairman & CEO, says that KLM is taking the next step towards financial recovery as it can now operate these aircraft with greater aggression, taking into account all Govt needs.
KLM: High health quality, flexible booking and high customer appreciation
KLM flies passengers to their destination in full charge. KLM has set the highest standards in health activities before, during and after travel, for which APEX has been awarded diamond status. This makes KLM one of the leading airlines in the field of health and healthcare. In addition, KLM offers its customers maximum flexibility when booking, modifying or canceling travel. KLM has been given 5 stars by APEX again; Based on customer reviews about service and product.
United States Network
Flight Schedules of the American Network KLM in winter Look like this:
- Los Angeles, daily from 9:50 a.m. to 11:50 p.m.
- San Francisco, Monday / Wednesday / Friday / Saturday / Sunday (daily 6-12 p.m.) 10:10 a.m. to 12:10 p.m.
- Chicago, Tuesday / Wednesday / Friday / Saturday / Sunday v. 12:55 pm 2:55 pm
- Boston, Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday from 5:05 pm to 6:59 pm
- Atlanta # 1, daily from 9:35 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
- Atlanta # 2, Tuesday / Thursday / Friday / Saturday / Sunday from 4:50 pm to 8:25 pm
- New York # 1, daily from 1:35 to 3:50 p.m.
- New York # 2, Tuesday / Thursday / Friday / Sunday from 5:10 pm to 7:30 pm
- Washington, Monday / Wednesday / Friday / Saturday / Sunday from 1:05 pm to 3:50 pm
- Minneapolis, Wednesday / Friday / Sunday 5:05 to 6:55 p.m.
- Houston, daily from 10:05 a.m. to 1:40 p.m.
- Las Vegas, Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday (7-12pm) 12.35pm to 2:10pm
- Miami, Tuesday / Friday / Sunday (7-12 p.m.) 10.20am to 2.20pm
Local at all times. Flight times are subject to change. On KLM.com Current arrival and departure times.
About Patrick Mulder
“Introvert. Communicator. Tv fanatic. Typical coffee advocate. Proud music maven. Infuriatingly humble student.”