That is why Demir decided To increase the renewal premiums†
- The middle class will be able to recover up to 35 percent of the renewal costs (instead of 25 percent now): up to a maximum of 17,500 euros.
- Low-income earners will be able to recover up to 50 percent of the renewal costs: a maximum of €25,000.
“It comes down to the insulation — roofing insulation, attic floor insulation, new windows, double glazing, exterior wall insulation — so you have to use less energy,” Demir explains. A simulator will be available from this weekend My Renovation Premium website† “Higher premiums will apply from July 1st,” says Demir.
Anyone who wants to get rid of gas will do Higher premium for heat pump can get:
- The premium for the hybrid heat pump will be increased from 1500 to 2000 euros.
- Prime for a normal heat pump increases from 2,200 to 3,000 euros.
Those who do not have sufficient financial resources can be renewed Advance financing† Per housing unit, Flemish government provides up to 50,000 euros You can borrow.
In addition, Demir wants Additional investment in solar panels and wind energy†
- The solar energy target will be increased from 300 to 450 MW per year. Concretely, 450 megawatts would mean powering 75,000 private homes’ roofs with solar panels.
- For wind energy, the target will be increased from 100 to 150 MW per year (for wind turbines on the ground).
“Coffee buff. Twitter fanatic. Tv practitioner. Social media advocate. Pop culture ninja.”
Mercedes prototype travels 1,000 kilometers without recharging (and consumes much less)
TomTom loses due to declining car production – tablets and phones – news
At this spa, you plunge into a bath full of wine: ‘It has an anti-inflammatory effect’ | Instagram NINA