- 26′ – Matthew Thuler continued to Nicholas Cusa
- 14′ – Goal – Idrissa Joy (1-0)
- 90 + 2′ – Yellow – Brown Makwana
- 90 + 1′ – Verve. Ander Herrera Rafinha door
- 88′ – Goal – Julian Draxler (2-0)
- 88′ – Verve. Joris Chotard The door of Nicholas Gioacchini
- 88′ – Verve. Angel Di Maria Bab Julian Draxler
- 88′ – Follow Kylian Mbappe by Mauro Icardi
- 81′ – Idrissa Gaye continued to Georginio Wijnaldum
- 79′ – Verve. Stevie Mavididi on Elie Wahi
- 79′ – Follow Florent Mollet Labni Makwaneh
- 78′ – Jordan Ferry followed Leo LeRoy
Ligue 1 Uber Eats
Paris Saint-Germain was not surprised by Montpellier in the French League. Thanks to Jay and Draxler’s goals, his goal is 2-0. PSG can now prepare for the giant duel with Manchester City, Tuesday at CL.
After 7 consecutive victories, PSG had no intention of throwing away their perfect report against Montpellier. Without the injured Lionel Messi, Neymar and Kylian Mbappe would have been mainly seen, but the 1-0 result came from an unexpected source.
Idrissa Gaye hit from just outside the penalty area and so the Senegalese midfielder put his hands on each other at the flooded Parc des Princes.
PSG didn’t really have problems and basically contented themselves with retaining the lead. In the final stage, substitute Draxler managed to seal the entire match with a score of 2-0. With 24 out of 24, PSG already have a direct lead in the French Ligue 1.
“Reader. Unapologetic web fanatic. Student. Beer buff. Social media scholar. Alcohol advocate.”
Neuville advances towards third place, Rovenpera takes over after the first day of competition in Portugal gathering
Frankfurt does not give Barcelona a consolation prize in the European League | European League 2021/2022
Philip Gilbert wanted to ride the same Rubiks: ‘But there’s a lot of pressure inside the team’ | Paris Rubix