- 45+1′ – Goal – Erling Haaland (3-0)
- 29′ – Goal – Thomas Meunier (2-0)
- 14′ – Goal – Thomas Meunier (1-0)
- 88′ – Yellow – Erling Haaland
- 86′ – Goal – Mahmoud Daoud (5-1)
- 85′ – Follow Jude Bellingham by Axel Witsel
- 81′ – Follow by Lucas Hoehler by Nils Petersen
- 77′ – Yellow – Julian Brant
- 76′ – Follow Thomas Monnier by Marius Wolf
- 75′ – Goal – Erling Haaland (4-1)
- 71′ – Verve. Rafael Guerrero with Nico Schulz
- 71′ – Follow Marco Reus by Thorgan Hazard
- 65′ – Verve. Janic Haberer in Yannick Keitel
- 65′ – Verve. Roland Sly by Noah Weishaupt
- 62′ – Goal – Erdin Demirovic (3-1)
Thomas Meunier scored his first goals of the season, paving the way for Dortmund’s smooth 5-1 win over Freiburg. The Red Devil made 1-0 and 2-0. Erling Haaland also scored two goals, David once. Dortmund are close to 3 points from the leaders Bayern, who will go to Cologne tomorrow.
Meunier’s first goals, in match and season
The Red Devil had yet to find its way onto the grid this season. But his New Year’s resolutions have now come true. The winger headed in a corner kick from Brandt after fifteen minutes and did it again after half an hour, but with a corner kick from the other side.
Since Meunier ended up at Dortmund in 2020, he’s only scored one goal in the Bundesliga. So there are now 3.
Haaland was dry in two games and I think that’s enough. Shortly before the break, the Norwegian decided the whole match: he finished a pass from Bellingham beautifully.
Demirovich was able to calm down for a while, but there was no cure against Borussia. Haaland scored his second goal this evening, which is 55 in 56 matches in the German League. Daoud achieved the final result with a powerful shot.
Haaland also takes his aim:
“Reader. Unapologetic web fanatic. Student. Beer buff. Social media scholar. Alcohol advocate.”
Frankfurt does not give Barcelona a consolation prize in the European League | European League 2021/2022
Philip Gilbert wanted to ride the same Rubiks: ‘But there’s a lot of pressure inside the team’ | Paris Rubix
A dream come true: Anderlecht sees the return of the Red Devil | Football 24