The Utah Jazz suffered their first loss of the season against the Chicago Bulls. In the Bulls, DeMar DeRozan was again the big guy with 32 points. The Golden State Warriors also maintained a home win thanks to their win over Oklahoma.
Prior to their game against the Chicago Bulls, the Utah Jazz were the only unbeaten team in the NBA. A difficult series that finally ended last night with a 107-99 defeat. On home soil, DeMar DeRozan (32 points) and Zach Lavigne (26 points) were the big stars.
The Denver Nuggets then narrowly won 91-93 visiting Minnesota. Thanks to great defensive work by Nikola Jokic and Will Barton, the Nuggets were able to avoid overtime in the extreme.
For defending champions Milwaukee, there appears to be no end to the dramatic start to the season. Against the low-ranking San Antonio Spurs, the Bucks suffered their third defeat in 6 games. Despite 28 points, Giannis Antikonmo could not prevent the 93-102 defeat.
Utah suffered its first loss to the Bulls:
There are no extensions in Minnesota because of the amazing work that Barton and Jokic have done:
- Detroit Pistons – Orlando Magic 110-103
- New Orleans Pelicans – New York Knicks 117-123
- Indiana Pacers – Toronto Raptors 94-97
- Philadelphia 76ers – Atlanta Hawks 122-94
- Chicago Bulls – Utah Jazz 107-99
- Memphis Grizzlies – Miami Heat 103-129
- Milwaukee Bucks – San Antonio Spurs 93-102
- Minnesota Timberwolves – Denver Nuggets 91-93
- Golden State Warriors – Oklahoma City Thunder 103-82
- Phoenix Suns – Cleveland Cavaliers 101-92
“Reader. Unapologetic web fanatic. Student. Beer buff. Social media scholar. Alcohol advocate.”