Gran Turismo 7 is an excellent racing game in its own right, however the game has been in the news a lot lately. For example, the push towards microtransactions is completely underappreciated, made worse by the fact that Polyphony Digital has lowered the credits that can be won in some races. To make matters worse, the game was also offline for over 24 hours last week due to a technical issue.
They have heard the community and are working on the modifications, Kazunori Yamauchi, the chief developer, said in a statement. across the PlayStation Blog The Japanese have made their voice heard again with more tangible information. Long story short: There is an improvement coming and that in different ways. Yamauchi also notes that players will receive 1 million credits as compensation.
Players who owned the game before March 25th are eligible and credit will be added automatically. To be eligible, you must log into the game again before April 25th. This is a good start and to go into more detail about the upcoming changes, a list of what’s in the works has been released.
We can expect an update in April that will increase the credits in several races. New races will also be added and the quantity of used and legendary cars increased so that they are less likely to be sold.
- Bonuses in events in the latter half of the global circuits increase by about 100% on average.
- Add high rewards to redeem circle experience in all gold/all bronze results.
- Increase rewards in online races.
- Include a total of eight new 1-hour Endurance Race events in missions. These will also have higher bonus settings.
- Increased the upper limit for unpaid balances in players’ wallets from 20 million kroner. up to 100 million cr.
- Increase the amount of used and legendary cars on offer at any time.
In addition, the developer indicated that he is working on additional improvements, including the ability to sell cars. These are the points below, but they won’t come into the game until later. So after the update it does the above:
- Increase the value of payments for limited time rewards as we develop as a live service.
- Other additions to the World Circuit event.
- Add endurance races to missions including 24 hour races.
- Add online time trials and award rewards according to player difference with the highest ranked time.
- Make it so that the cars can be sold.
“Lifelong entrepreneur. Total writer. Internet ninja. Analyst. Friendly music enthusiast.”
Android 14, WhatsApp and Samsung S24 (Android News #15 2023)
‘Skinny’ red giant discovered for the first time
CD Projekt Red: The first Cyberpunk 2077 expansion to come out in 2023 – Games – News