WDF announced the qualifiers for the WDF World Cup on Sunday. The WDF World Championship will take place from January 1-9 at Lakeside in Freemley Green.
The WDF World Cup consists of four sections; Mothers, girls, boys and girls. The ranking round for the World Cup qualifiers ends on December 5, the final day of the WDF World Masters in Assange.
One day later, on Monday, December 6, men and women who have not yet qualified through the qualifying competition will have the last chance to qualify for the competition to be held at Lakeside.
The boys and girls will each play a qualifying match on Sunday, December 5th. The first four boys progress to the last four. The semi-finals and final will be held on January 8 and 9 during the WDF World Cup. The women will advance to the finals of the qualifying competition, which then concludes on January 9th.
Men (48 participants)
– Top-16 in WDF world rankings
– Winners of competitions in the ‘Platinum’ and ‘Gold’ (10) categories
– Numbers 1 and 2 in each regional rankings (Asia, Australia, Canada, Eastern Europe, New Zealand, Northern Europe, UK, US, Western Europe)
– Four winners of the qualifying competition
Women (24 participants)
– Top-8 in WDF world rankings
– Winners of competitions in the ‘Platinum’ and ‘Gold’ (5) categories
– Numbers 1 from each regional rankings (Asia, Australia, Canada, Eastern Europe, New Zealand, Northern Europe, UK, US, Western Europe)
– Two winners of the qualifying competition
– Four winners qualify
– Two winners qualify
= https: //twitter.com/DartsWDF/status/1419370103687286784 “data-service =” twitter “>
“Introvert. Communicator. Tv fanatic. Typical coffee advocate. Proud music maven. Infuriatingly humble student.”