OOSTNIEUWKERKE – Made in West Flanders is looking for the best “Made in West Flanders” product. The Vanhoutte family of Oni-Onik manufactures luxury cocktail and evening wear for women in-house, as well as ready-to-wear or wedding dresses.
– What is the product you offer?
– Evening, wedding, cocktail and ready-to-wear women’s wear under our own brands ONI ONIK and NXI.
-Where is it produced?
-100% Designed and manufactured In our region (Oostnieuwkerke) based on our own design and product workshop.
-Why are you so proud of this product specifically?
– As a manufacturer, we are one of the few, if not the only, companies that designs and produces everything exclusively in Belgium.
– Who are the main buyers of your product?
-We sell exclusively through specialized wedding shops and luxury boutiques at home and abroad.
-What should we know about the company?
– This is a family business, started in 1962. Now it is the turn of the second generation: brother and sister Jan Junior. Vanhout and Dickie Verstraete-Vanhout. The third generation is also involved: Helen Verstraete (Dickie’s daughter), active in the company since 2016. Not only do we offer the highest quality, we also pride ourselves on our short delivery times and, if necessary, our custom-made clothes. In addition to evening wear, wedding wear and cocktail wear, we also manufacture children’s wear for suites, events, etc. We also manufacture “corporate wardrobe”: customized clothing for companies and organizations, such as receptionists and restaurant staff (Boury for example), hotels (the five-star Cobergher Hotel in Kortrijk), but also for sports groups (such as the Fed Cup team). ).
– Why should readers vote for you?
– Because we make the most beautiful women’s clothing, 100% designed and manufactured in West Flanders. No one can say that.
“Communicator. Avid web fanatic. Alcohol practitioner. Award-winning organizer. Bacon advocate.”