Leontine Reuters is “deeply moved and disturbed” by the report filed against Marco Borsato for “indecent assault”. This informs its management of RTL Boulevard. “Of course this also applies to the children of Marco and Leonten,” the administration adds.
Leontin will not comment substantially on the case for the next two months. This is related to the ongoing investigation. Everything you say can be interpreted and interpreted twice. She’s also taking a break from social media.”
Read also. Daughter of a former employee says she was assaulted by Marco Borsato for five years: ‘It started after my father died’
It was announced on Tuesday that a 22-year-old woman had filed a complaint against Marco Borsato for “indecent assault”. The singer was telling the woman who told her story telegraph He did, they abused for years. The report came on the heels of rumors circulating for weeks through various gossip channels about the singer’s offensive behavior. And earlier this week, the singer responded with a request for an investigation by the Public Prosecution Office. Borsato denies these allegations.